
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: Hoho? Grandma on tv, one idk what show channel 8 de. 3.30.
Then got one little boy in the show that looks like Edgar LOL. O_O 太像了 heh. o_o Anyway, ytd was damn funny lah. Physics test went better than I thought. Oral, oh my god. Is like everytime any eoy or mye, need bring ezlink. This time round also. Okay, then went to a cher lah, when the seat is empty. So……. ‘到达非洲。’ proudly became ‘到,达非洲. ’ And the conversation thing went sucky. Kao, I kept repeating the same stuff all over and over again. Freaking cher also only asked me one qtn.-_- Oh, 2! Still got, 你还有什么要补充的吗?-_-^ Okay, then I left! Without taking the blasted ezlink. -_- I didn’t even realize lah. Still dance abracadabra with Taiann Jasmine they all. -_- Still walk to lucky. Still take 31. But no card lah, so no signal. Heng heng, driver blur. And I “Oh fuck” ed. So I took a free ride whooooo. Sian, when I reached home. So decided to go back to sch. Heh, find for 严老师, she not arnd. Went back happily! Okay fine. Was a LITTLE disappointed. Walked to concourse, saw Theresa Lynn RuiJie. They helped me to recognize the cher. Ended up she’s not at staff room too. Hdc let us in hehehehe. (Saw 帅哥老师 Lolol. XD K lah his eyes very big lah.) Then when I leaving, I simply said to Hdc my exlink lost. Then he said ITS WITH HIM. I seriously dunno how the hell it ended there lah! Then I 谢天谢地。 NEARLY hugged him, SUPER glad I got the hell lot of “resistance”. (I dunwanna taste FEEL sweat outta him.:x) -__- Then stayed with Theresa they all. Walao, damn funny sia they all. Simply 3 syllabus. BUAYTAHAN. I laugh like crazay can! Took Theresa’s car back home! :D Thank you Theresa! Reach home like, 7? Unfair, today. Mdm Tham's grp can bake cakeyyyyyy. Ours eat some disgusting laksa crap with coconut milk! I HATE COCONUT MILK. Eew.:/ Me likieeeeee Jasmine's cake way better than that. :D:D:D:D |
|