
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: Maybe; Perhaps. I screwed up my physics test. :/
All 'cause of that bloody two pages that i missed out. Sian. And gosh. I suddenly rmbed i've said "simi dai ji" to Mr Liow during physics. O_O Hah. I suddenly feel so stressed. The thing is idk why. And yay, for one thing. I dun have the feeling to avoid (-_-) anymore HOHO(: All thanks to jasmine today.:D HOORAY. YAY. BAZOY. BLAH. o_o Guess that makes things easier. Next, remove that 尴尬. :D By giving a super DAO face. XD Actually, i think i did that alr. o_o Heheh, just now when i call ruijie, which i think i call too loud, (-_-) turned back to look at me. And i gave that blank face. :3 BINGABUNGAMICKAMOOKABINGBANGBUNG.XD |
|