you said move on, where do i go?


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc

oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
title: Pissed.
date: Thursday, September 10, 2009
time:3:31 PM
Today's training is tough. And make me 崩溃 like siao.
Please, tell me that our 'First Kiss', is given away only when a mouth touches another MOUTH. -_-
Wa-laooooooooooooo.

K, starting from the beginning, walking to sch for training.
I actually got a feeling that a blue car will be driving past me, which i kinda dunwan. :X
Cos you noe, it will be one of another 尴尬 situation. And i dread 'em like crazay please.
And it didnt! It stopped OPPOSITE ME.
Wah sian. Then, Coach called me, when i just crossed the traffic light, in front of Broadrick. -_-

"Eh, you want a ride to sch? Im just opposite Broadrick."
I was like, O_O. I turn, and saw the car parking there. -_-^
"Nvm lah i can walk to sch."
"You left 5 min to reach sch."
"Simi lah! Haiz nvm nvm i can one."

Then, i wave. The car then went past.
Zzzz, lie to me. 8 min to reach sch lah lol.

Reach sch. He obviously reach the sch earlier than me lah.
8.30 sharp! HOHO.
Then warm up. Its so not warm up please.
Jog/ sprint. 16 min. My face was like white alr lol.
During lunges that time, i gave up. Went to washroom to vomit. Nth come out though. Just that action there.
Joey, Steph, Hsintung and me were like sitting there talking, resting luh.

Ball works. GOSH, I kanna injured both legs. (By 2 balls, one leg each, frm Hsintung). LOL.
Then got that zig-zag thing.
Everytime when he wanna stop, to do another kind of drill.
ALWAYS STOP WHEN I JUST STARTED TO RUN.
He 跟我有仇 is it?! He still say, " Why you again!" Cos is like im always the one running half-way then kanna stopped by him. Lol, i also dunwan k!

Match.
Oh My 天。
Idk whether he 针对me or what. He make me GD. (He knows I no stamina one sia.-_-)
And he's the GA. Who IM SUPPOSED TO DEFEND AGAINST.
Zzz. Got WD/GA for him to choose he dunwan WD.-_-
Coach, you good! Then he still gimme that " HAHAH" face. Kiampa! Lol.
Im gonna die playing GD, now he's gonna torture me somemore.T_T
果然。。。
He's so tall lah can! He 177; I, 165. I jump also cannot get rebound luhh. T_T He still jump somemore! If he 3-feet, i cant even see the world behind him luh! He practically TOWERS over me. ZZZ. You tell me how to get the darn ball lah. -_-
Then.
Defend him mah. Of course stand behind him, blocking him to refrain him to get near the pole.
And, he get ball, pass to WA, move backwards! When im freaking behind him.
Happen so fast, i wan siam also cannot.
And ta-da! His back bang on my face! More accurately, MY LIPS.
Pain sia, my lips. Can taste the sweat (i think is his.-_-) somemore. -_- Then i was like, "Contact!". Juniors nvr blow. Sian.
Then I was like holding my face lah, with my 崩溃 face.
Wah sian. If thats considered as my first kiss, i rather not believe it that crap.-_-
Then coach got that am-qio face.( 暗笑) -_- Pat my head, said sorry kinda softly, then walked off.
SIAN.
Then the whole b div was like. "Jiehui gave her first kiss to coach!"
Please, 冤枉啦!!! Not like i want on purpose please.
Then Hsintung, Joey, Jiale was talking abt me and coach tgt. "Jiehui go for older guys one what"
WTH. He's like twice my age!-_-^
Then suddenly coach say."Still got second quarter".
Seriously, I 欲哭无泪 man. My back hurts like crazay alr leh.
LUCKY. Leandra was forced to change position with me! OMG I THINK I'LL LOVE HER SIO.
But after a while, Coach fell, like last time...
Oh god. Scary man. His ligament, cos missing one or smth. Thats why he cant do vigorous.
And he still played with us.
Gosh.. I think he very 牺牲 lehh.
Oh wells. Get well soon!
End up. When juniors are playing, Valerie sprained her ankle. O_O
Good things come in 3, bad things, in 2? o_o
GTS Valerie!

Went with Hsintung, Joey, Jiale for lunch at macs in singpost.
Camwhore in the toilet and blah place.
Hsintung took alot of unglam photos of me uh! ):
Good thing im cutting my hair soon. :D


comment? / top