
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
I'm Jasmine ha ha ha ha ha ha hi I hate Jiehui's comp!!!!!!!!! >:( Bu hao type. And now I'm snatching the comp away from Jiehui wheeeeeeeeeeeee. And her comp snows! Cool right lol. Its a laptop lol.-_- Blah. She took my house like hers hahahahahahah. :D Jiehui siao le! I don't care e e e e e. 2PM IS SUPER SHUAI ME LOVE WHOOO. Jiehui can we start studying nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. WHY I LIKE YOU!!!!! K wo siao le he he he he he. Jasmine siao liao.-_- Hitsugaya heeheehee. JIEHUI LIKES WHITE HAIR GUYS = OLD GUYS HA HA HA HA HA HA JIEHUI CANNOT DELETE HORRRRR. WALAO JASMINE LIKES SOME KINDA GUY WHICH I DUNNO. -_- YAH YAH YAH I LIKE 2PM YOU DOKNOW MAH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NICHKHUN. G-DRAGON WHITE HAIR NICE! :D |
|