
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, I'LL MISS YOU. ):
I guess that was the last straw, when Yuand cried. Screaming out his name, i cannot help but cry myself. I really cannot imagine FG being seperated; Even when 6/3 was seperating into different SCHOOLS i did not cry sio. But FG, just the thought of us not staying together as a class pains me. Went to Iluma. During movie- Imagine That- today suay suay kanna blub. Very giddy, cause low blood count. Went home earlier. Gah, okay OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. YTDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHH FORGET IT. -_- ITS SO EMBARASSING THAT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO SAY IT. During training. Stupid orhcheh! I thought orhcheh= clotted blood. -_- So i went to rub it= Bend down. I TOTALLY FORGOTTEN MY SHIRT WAS V NECK. So.......... I zaogeng. Can see my (............. ) -_-^ Worse, somebody that isn't a girl saw it. -_- GAH. 没脸见人了. T_T ANYWAY, I'll miss: Jasmine's (painful) hands. Caca's laughter. PK's pink. Jean's hair. Shijia's spiky hair. Shiyinn's \_/ shape head when her hair is tied up.T_T Qy's fringe. Taiann's calling me sicko.-_- Huiyin's bounce! Teresa's spanking ass. Joey's sexy butt. Jiale's smile. Jingyi's face. T_T Choyyu's swishing of skirt. (Hahahahahah) Nut's Luozhixiang. Sandra's eyes. Theresa's crosseye. Ruijie's drawings. Gen's playing with sandra. Clarice's nice hair. Shuhui's nice nice handwriting. Joc's super high marks and dimples. Jacelyn's quietness. Tired, the rest will be done soon.:) |
|