
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: I LOVE MATHS. LOL. FINALLY. ONE PAPER I HAD CONFIDENCE IN.
Really, i want to improve. 33/40, dunwan improve 才怪. Please, let me pass my english. B4 for total, and i'll kiss dirt. I wanna try the taste of dirt. -_- B4 for chinese. 成语 and 造句 all wrong, 选词填空 like shit. Sian. A1 for maths. Pretty please with the cherries ontop. B3 for geog. Sigh, no time finish. Questions all damn chiong. At least a B4 for physics. ( All the diagrams all draw wrong, i really can't hope for the better. Just a B4, please.) B4 for history. ( though i noe its impossible.) B4 for lit. ( Never elaborate, though chiong like mad cos i thought it was 1 and the half hour.) I wanna improve, its cause i dunwanna see the disappointment in their eyes again. So i'll try everything, to not let this happen once more. |
|