you said move on, where do i go?


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc

oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
title: SHIT.
date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
time:2:37 PM
Fuck lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I lost the fucking batteryyyyyyyyyyyy. 2nd time alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
And this time one was worse.
ITS A BRAND NEW ONE. WITH NICE NICE SKIN SOMEMORE.
( Mummy make one, duh-o.) -_-
Walao, 6 bucks gone. Now 12.-_-^
New one sia. Shit zzzzzzzzz.
I wonder how to tell daddy. :T
He'll most probably slaughter me alive. -o-^
I passed english HOHO. But marks like some shit from the drain i saw downstairs.-.-^
一个人没有责任感,会有什么弊端呢?
Ans, People suffer more than you. Before i see the shit, actually hungry one. Then after that 变得没有胃口了。-_- Darn you. I during the exams so stressed that i totally lost my appeitite, now even after getting back the marks you come kajiao me with that pile of dog shit. -A-^
CANT I EAT IN PEACE!? -A-^!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ytd, got the relay thing. Glad i went for it instead of the walkathon. :D
I only need to run one round aronud the lake then slack for the rest of the day!
Hehehehehe damn fun. We 7, not including the guys, played truth/dare, 31, 综集密码.
Dare/ forfeit damn dunny.
Like.........
Me: Hang onto the volleyball net and shout 'Imma spider!' till everyone hears, Go up to Mr Bercury and say his cap damn nice.
Caca: Hang onto a pole and shout 'help help the pole is falling!'
Theresa: Take up the BN paper and say,' 小强, 不要死!'
Jiale: Went to mr chua for a high five.
Plus Teresa's Joey's and Jingyi's. Damn funny i tell you. :D

Training was tough and kinda fun.
10 rounds arond the court, lunches and stuffs, ball works. -_-
Then got game HOHO. I nearly went mad. Shuling is damn tough man, no wonder captain.-o-
Damn funny lah, the shooting part.
Joey shoots, (i mouthed: Darren!), it went in. :D
Joey shoots, again, ( i mouthed, again: Darren!), it went in, again. XD
And she looks like she munna kill me alr lolol. :D
No worries, i dun mind whooooooooooo. (:
Emphasize, Joey's round, FULL, sexy butt. :))))))))

GOODBYE JINGYI.
I'LL MISS YOU BABY. ):
Everybody's leaving, 2 days left.......
Think... I'll cry.

K i go watch bleach now. To silence my bemoaning about everything.
If only my battery had legs to walk back to me, like a dog.-o-
If only, everybody had a choice to stay tgt...


comment? / top