
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: Sigh I still...... Failed english.
How many times alr. I cry, and still never learn my lesson. When i told them my results, i cried, again. Idk how many times i cried alr this week. They, i didnt expect, are so thoughtful. They didnt scold me, and still gave me that 亡羊补牢 concept. " Don't worry, we'll support you all the way." I'm touched, from the bottom of my heart. Very 感动. Thank you, although its just a simple sentence of comfort. You are the best. Went to swimming, suddenly felt a wave of nostalgia. About young, about swimming, about FG. Last few days with FG, maybe im gonna cry. Maybe, just maybe. But sad, confirmative. I'll miss FG, alot. The days we spent together are so short. Two years, are just ain't enough. I didnt noe i was so bold when i was young. My aunt told me, when i was 3, she brought me to parkway. And seeing nobody on stage, apparently, i got too excited i guess. I ran up the stage and started singing and dancing.-_- Heh, if only i had the guts to do that now. Swimming. When i saw coach, i was reminded of double A (batteries hahahah). Andrea.. Adam. Bluey, Chiobu swimsis. That girl, smaller than me. But acts like my bigger sister. -_- During swimming, we always got water fight. Damn fun. Now that they are gone, i miss them too. Then, i saw a girl that looks like Andrea. Idk why, suddenly, i didnt have the courage to ask her. Sigh. Sparkletoks/sparkletocks (?) Idk how to spell. I miss Lauraaaaaaaaaaaa, Leonard tooooooooooooo. Double L hee? I like to tie her hair. Maybe thats the reason why i still remember her face so clearly. Sigh. I think i need to cheer up. -_- Anw, today. Results were sucky. Fucking english, failed by 0.6 marks. Got some crazy class building games. Sit on the lap thingy, i "sat" on Gen's, Shijia "sat" on mine. My knees were dying. Cause the action of bending knees is awful. Jump Jump (boing boing), kinda boring. But its nice to be active again. Straw, i need to receive rubber band from J, and pass it to Dy. -_- We cheated anws, so whatever. Follow the leader? Okay i guess. We got our guides cookies hee. Tmr, relay, Netball. Ah, tired. Shall end it here. |
|