
about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.

title: AHHHHHHHHHH Buay sai liao.
THERESA, IM NEVER GONNA MIX FOOD WITH YOU ANYMORE. LOLOL. Walao, diarrhoea 3 times. -o- One before training, one during training, one after training. All thanks to Strawberry smoothie+ mango icecream + baked rice + chicken. -______________-^ GAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel terrible. -_- Nvm, at least Theresa 陪我一起受苦 muahahahahahah. :D (Im being a bitch, -o- Sorry Black ballie! C:) Heng arh Clarice, didn't follow our kisiaoness. :) Ahh, whatever. I still got no mood to upload picts heh. Coach let me play WD! :D So, now i know how to play 3/7 positions yayeyayeyay. All the defending positions! But i like GK the best heheh.C: 12 NOV 12 NOV 12 NOV 12 NOV 我拜托你,快点来!!!!!!!!! 我受不了了!!!!! I'll rather you just kill me straight away and not torture moi like thissssss.D: ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): I NEED A PART-TIME JOBBBBBBBBBBB. Shit lah, no money. I saw a damn nice dress in Bugis i munna buyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! And if the phone bill bao by hundreds, im gonna be on debt. ): Fuck. |
|